Get the latest details about Hawaii’s Safe Travels program right here! Remember to LIKE + SUBSCRIBE to stay connected and to be the first to see future video updates! SHARE this video with those who LOVE Hawaii.
Scroll down to see all the links!
Love Hawaii Villas has had the pleasure of hosting hundreds of guests since the pre-travel testing program started on October 15. Things have been going very smoothly and we are back to sharing Ko Olina with our guests! It is the best feeling!
We want to remind you to get a Covid-19 test from one of the state’s approved testing partners and to follow the timeline required by the state. Click here for a list of the approved partners. Guests are also required to fill out the Hawaii Safe Travels Health form.
The State announced this week that trans-Pacific travelers will need to present a negative Covid-19 test upon arrival or they will not be able to bypass the 14-day quarantine. This new variation goes into effect on Tuesday, Nov. 24th, and we recommend that all Travelers upload their negative results within the Safe Travels website under each Travelers account, AND that you print out hard copies of the negative test results for each member of your group, in order to expedite the validation of your test results upon arrival in Hawaii. When you have those in place the process goes smoothly and quickly at the airport and you’ll be on your way to your Villa!
Fortunately, in the past month, since the Safe Travels program started, about 95% of all Travelers arriving in Hawaii did receive their negative test results on time and were able to successfully come to Hawaii without being subject to any quarantine restrictions. Travelers who did not yet have their results on the date of arrival usually did not take the test early enough within the allowable window and were still awaiting their results.
We remain committed to making your travel plans to Hawaii as smooth as possible under the Safe Travels program, so in the rare event that a Guest from your traveling party does not receive their results on time, Love Hawaii Villas will offer a 12-month travel credit, in the amount paid, to be used for future dates at the same Villa. Please contact us for more details as we will require documentation showing that the test was taken on time and that the results were not received, by no fault of your own.
Here are some links to reference for your convenience and to learn more about Safe Travels for your upcoming trips to Hawaii:
– Book an Oahu vacation rental with Love Hawaii Villas: https://www.LoveHawaiiVillas.com
– APPROVED testing partners: https://hawaiicovid19.com/travel-partners/
– SAFE TRAVELS Mandatory State of Hawaii Travel and Health Form (create a login for each traveler): https://travel.hawaii.gov/#/
– Hawaii’s COVID19 page with info about the SAFE TRAVELS program: https://hawaiicovid19.com/
– Hawaii Tourism Authority overview of travel requirements: https://www.gohawaii.com/travel-requirements
– Hawaii Tourism Authority, about Traveling to Hawaii: https://www.hawaiitourismauthority.org/covid-19-updates/traveling-to-hawaii/
– Hawaiian Airlines shares information about Safe Travels and testing options: https://www.hawaiianairlines.com/covidtesting
– Air Canada information: https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/home/book/travel-news-and-updates/2020/covid-19.html
– WestJet Canada information: https://www.westjet.com/en-us/travel-info/coronavirus
– Information from the Governor’s office about the requirement to have a negative test in place prior to arrival in Hawaii: https://governor.hawaii.gov/newsroom/latest-news/governors-office-news-release-pre-travel-covid-19-testing-results-must-be-in-hand-prior-to-departure-for-hawai%CA%BBi/
ABOUT LOVE HAWAII VILLAS:
Love Hawaii Villas is a full-service vacation rental marketing and management firm, specializing in exclusive vacation properties in the Ko Olina Resort, Turtle Bay Resort, North Shore and Hawaii Kai areas on the Island of Oahu, Hawaii. Every year, Travelers from all over the world stay in properties managed by Love Hawaii Villas while visiting Hawaii.
The Team at Love Hawaii also assists Clients with the purchase and sale of Hawaii real estate through the team of licensed Agents and Brokers at Love Hawaii Realty.
Love Hawaii was recognized as one of Hawaii’s Best Workplaces in 2019, and is an active member of the Vacation Rental Manager’s Association (VRMA), Rotary International, National Association of Realtors (NAR), Hawaii Association of Realtors (HAR) and Honolulu Board of Realtors (HBR).
Instagram ► http://instagram.com/LoveHawaiiVillas
Facebook ► http://facebook.com/LoveHawaiiVillas
Website ► https://www.LoveHawaiiVillas.com
“A better way to stay!” .